For Safari (Apple Browser)
- Click the 'Gear' symbol on the top right edge of the Safari header area.
- Select 'Preferences' to open the preference selection window.
- Under preferences, select the 'Security' tab.
For Chrome (Google Browser)
- Click of the options symbol (3 short, bold horizontal lines) on the right edge of the Chrome header
(top line of window).
- Select the 'Settings' option form the pull down menu. On the settings screen select the "Show
advanced settings..." link at the bottom of that screen.
- Under 'Privacy' click on the "Content Settings" button and then select the "Allow all sites to run
For Internet Explorer (Microsoft Browser)
- Select the Gear in the upper-right corner of the screen or the "Tools" menu if you have the menu bar
- Select "Internet Options".
- Select "Security" > "Internet" > "Custom level ..."
- Scroll down to "Scripting" section (it's near the end).
- In the "Active Scripting" section. select the radio button to "Enable" or Active Scripting.
- Select "OK", then "OK" again.
the other company's tech support team.
If you continue to have difficulties call Silver Icing technical support at 604-343-4563
'call back' number and identify which browser you are using.
Thanks for your patience on this issue.