Every year, Pink Shirt Day is held on the last Wednesday of February. It's a day we are all asked to come together to beat bullying; to make a stand, to speak up and put an end to it. We encourage everyone to sport the "Brave, Strong, Kind Top" on February 26 because it encompasses everything Pink Shirt Day stands for.
• Boat neckline / off the shoulder
• 3/4 sleeves
• Raglan sleeve
• Banded hemline and cuffs
• Top reads "Be Brave, Be Strong, Be Kind"
• Fabric 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Measurements approx. (size S) 21.5" sleeve (from neckline), 22" length
• Allie is wearing the size S