Designed by Head Office Team Member, Tsimshian artist, Tonia Lenk, the Forget-Me-Not Tee features two facing hummingbirds in flight surrounded by a bed of 215 forget-me-not flowers in the shape of a heart. This pair of hummingbirds deliver the gentle message of beauty, peace and love, drawing our attention to the Forget-Me-Not flower they share. Above the hummingbirds are the mother butterfly and her two children inspired in collaboration with Chief Harvey McLeod of the Upper Nicola Band from the Sylix Okanogan Nation. First Nations designs hold meaning, and this stylized design is especially so.
• Round neckline
• Short sleeves
• Lightweight, soft material
• Made in the USA, Printed in Canada
• Fabric 100% combed ring spun cotton
• Measurements approx. (size S) 8" sleeve, 26" length
• Designed in-house
• Tonia & Allison are wearing the size L
• Tim is wearing the size XL
Standard Return Policy Applies *excluding the donation to the Legacy of Hope Foundation is non-refundable.