February 23rd is Pink Shirt Day. To show support, we are donating $5 from every purchase to Kids Help Phone.
This shirt is very light and breathable. It's a rich pink colour with a positive reminder printed on the front. This is what we'll be wearing every February 23rd. We can't wait to see you match with your little one in support!
• Pink Shirt Day fundraiser for Kids Help Phone
• Round neckline
• No side seams
• "Human Kind. Be Both" printed on front
• Breathable material
• Fabric 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Measurements approx. (size S) 6" sleeve. 22" length
• Fits approx. XS (size 2-4), S (size 6-8), M (size 10-12), L (size 14-16), XL (size 18-20)
• Kenzie is 8 and is wearing the size S
• Hudson is 10 and is wearing the size M
Pink Shirt Day was first started in 2007 by two high school students in Eastern Canada. The initiative was sparked after they witnessed a younger stud...View Spotlight