February 22nd is Pink Shirt Day. To show support, we are donating $5 from every purchase to Kids Help Phone.
This shirt is very light and breathable. It's a rich pink colour with a positive reminder printed on the front. This is what we'll be wearing every February 22nd. We can't wait to see you match with your little one in support!
• Pink Shirt Day fundraiser for Kids Help Phone
• Round neckline
• No side seams
• "Human Kind. Be Both" printed on front
• Breathable material
• Fabric 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Measurements approx. (size S) 6" sleeve. 22" length
• Fits approx. XS (size 2-4), S (size 6-8), M (size 10-12), L (size 14-16), XL (size 18-20)
• Kenzie is 8 and is wearing the size S
• Hudson is 10 and is wearing the size M
Kids Help Phone Fundraiser
To honour Pink Shirt Day, we're holding a fundraiser for Kids Help Phone, Canada's 24/7 hotline for kids all around the country to call, whenever, wherever. The Kids Help Phone offers professional counselling along with many other professional services for children all around our country. $5 from the sale of each shirt will be donated directly to this cause.
Pink Shirt Day was first started in 2007 by two high school students in Eastern Canada. The initiative was sparked after they witnessed a younger stud...View Spotlight