Silver Icing's Fashion Marketing Specialist is a full-time position located at our South
Surrey Head Office. If you love fashion, marketing, writing and photography, this just might be your dream job!
Who You Are
You are fashionista at heart. You love keeping up with the latest trends, reading fashion blogs and your
Instagram feed is full of posts from all the trendsetters and style influencers you're following. Bonus points
if you are a fashion blogger yourself, or just love sharing your latest #ootd! You are creative, resourceful and
an excellent writer. In addition to being passionate about fashion, our ideal candidate has experience in
marketing or communications, and an interest in photography. You are a positive, energetic individual with a
can-do attitude. You also have a proven ability to excel in a fast-paced environment.
A summary of role responsibilities includes but are not limited to:
- Full-cycle management of our blog, which includes generating ideas for blog posts, preparing outfits to
feature, providing creative guidance to our photographer and videographer, through to execution and
writing blog posts.
- Collaborate on styling with the Buying Team to create outfits to support the success of our daily
- Prepare photoshoot briefs, and organize the collection and preparation of product samples for all
- Assist photographer in planning photoshoots and scheduling models.
- Support our in-house photographer on both studio and on-location photoshoots, ensuring that photos
deliver on brand and marketing requirements and objectives.
- Work with the warehouse team to organize the collection of and return of all samples.
- Assist with monitoring, managing and growing our social media networks.
- Become an expert in our products, and provide fit advice, as well as style inspiration to our network of
Stylists by providing reviews and responding to their questions on our social media channels.
- Assisting with overall marketing campaign execution and other marketing related tasks as required.
- Post-secondary education in fashion, marketing, communications or a related field preferred.
- 2+ years of work experience in marketing or fashion is an asset.
- Outstanding writing abilities and blogging experience.
- Knowledge of photography basics, such as lighting with natural light, as well as flash for in-studio
shoots is an asset.
- Photography experience, with the ability to showcase previous work is an asset.
- Social media savvy.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask and work under deadline.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- A valid driver's license and vehicle for transporting products, and sometimes models to on-location
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Love of fashion
- Team player
- Positive, can-do attitude
- People person
We offer a generous discount, medical and dental benefits, and a competitive wage. If you are
interested in this exciting opportunity and joining our team,
please email us
a cover letter and
resume or apply directly on our Indeed account.
To learn more, please check out our website at www.silvericing.com.