We are a team of motivated people who believe in inspiring confidence through fashion. The combination
of our multi-talented and highly organized group has made us a leader as an online lifestyle brand.
Silver Icing is an exciting opportunity for individuals who want to have an impact and
meaningfully contribute to a rapidly growing company and industry.
THE ROLE: INTERMEDIATE REACT DEVELOPER - FULL TIME
As a Silver Icing React Developer, you will design and develop applications in collaboration with our development team. You will demonstrate your passion for programming and development by creating cutting-edge features and applications addressing a variety of in-house staff and external customer needs.
By understanding how our unique selling platform operates in combination with feedback from our community, you will design and create new applications to support users at every level of our business. We have bug-fixes, improvements, and new features that require careful attention on an ongoing basis.
We have a strong and dependable development team that continues to support and raise confidence in our unique and sophisticated software systems. As a confident addition to this team, you should possess excellent verbal and written communication, as well as strong self-management skills and the ability to meet the deadlines of multiple concurrent projects. As a key app developer in mobile and web-based applications, you will be excellently positioned for growth with our company.
A summary of role responsibilities includes but is not limited to:
- Pursue identified opportunities to develop new web and mobile application products and protocols
- Develop APIs to support functionality of client devices
- Work closely with colleagues in marketing and product web development to improve app design and functionality
- Engage with users to better understand customer needs and opportunities for continuous improvement
- Adapt current web applications for mobile platforms
- Mentoring more junior staff members
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of experience with system design, programming, and data structuring
- Frameworks/Technologies: React, Responsive Design, RESTful APIs
- Experience with Agile methodologies, JIRA, Git/GitHub.
- Team Player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiastic, Helpful, Flexible, Adaptable
- Creative, Resourceful and Inspired
- Extended health care
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- Vacation & paid time off
- On-site parking
- Casual dress
- Full-time, Permanent, Hybrid
As a remote worker, you will be provided with the equipment to attend daily video meetings, scheduled conference calls, and the occasional impromptu huddle. It is also encouraged to work from the office occasionally to see the systems in action and visit other team members.
This is a unique opportunity to work with a resourceful company in a rapidly expanding industry. We are a fun, friendly group that works hard and places value on work-life balance. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes product discounts.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity and joining our team, please apply
your cover letter and resume on our BambooHR account
To learn more, please check out our website at www.silvericing.com