Are you a creative mind with a passion for content creation and digital advertising? Do you have a knack for crafting relatable content that resonates with diverse audiences? If so, we want you to join our team as our Social Media and Digital Advertising Specialist. In this role, you will be responsible for curating and executing digital marketing campaigns across various platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, and email campaigns through Mailchimp or Klaviyo.
This is an in-house or hybrid position based out of our Head Office location on the border of South Surrey and Langley.
Collaborate closely with the marketing and design teams to synchronize and craft captivating content that adheres to brand guidelines and strikes a chord with our intended audiences.
- Content Creation: Collaborate with the Marketing to to develop and create engaging, relatable, and on-brand content for social media platforms to connect with our target audience that can then be used to drive advertising campaigns.
- Digital Advertising: Plan, execute, and optimize paid advertising campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Google and other relevant platforms to drive brand awareness and conversions.
- Audience Engagement: Monitor and engage with our social media audience, responding to comments, messages, and fostering meaningful interactions.
- Analytics and Reporting: Set up and analyze campaign performance metrics and provide insights and recommendations for improvement to maximize ROI.
- Email Marketing: Create an email marketing strategy using Mailchimp or Klaviyo that compliments the social media and advertising efforts on other platforms, to nurture and engage our email subscribers.
- Stay Current: Stay up-to-date with industry trends, emerging platforms, and best practices to ensure our digital marketing strategies remain cutting-edge.
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field (or equivalent experience).
- Proven experience in social media management, content creation, and digital buying, advertising and analysis (Facebook, Google, Instagram, TikTok).
- Proficiency in email marketing platforms like Mailchimp or Klaviyo.
- Strong creative and storytelling skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a team.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A passion for staying ahead of digital marketing trends and innovations.
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Vacation & paid time off
- Casual dress
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a rapidly expanding company that offers opportunities for growth. Our office is open concept and located in the Campbell Heights area in South Surrey / Langley. We are a fun, friendly group that works hard and places value on work-life balance. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes product discounts.
If you're a creative individual with a passion for content creation and digital advertising, we want to hear from you! Please submit your resume, a cover letter detailing your relevant experience, and a portfolio of your work (if available) on our BambooHR account
Join us in making a meaningful impact through compelling digital marketing and content creation. Be part of a team that values creativity, innovation, and connecting with our audience on a personal level.
To learn more, please check out our website at www.silvericing.com