Who We Are
Silver Icing is a lifestyle brand dedicated to inspiring confidence through fashion.
Our peer-to-peer online retail platform is revolutionizing the way fashion is sold online. Silver Icing
offers an exciting opportunity for individuals who want to make their mark, have an impact and
meaningfully contribute to a rapidly growing company and industry.
Who You Are
You LOVE design. You use your design skills to convey our story, and provide functional and visually
pleasing solutions to enhance our customer experience. You don’t shy away from a challenge; in fact,
your innovative spirit fuels your desire to continually drive brand awareness and engagement. You pride
yourself on your ability to provide meaningful and aesthetic solutions in line with our brand and core
values. You are ready to adapt to changing priorities, and love collaborating as a team, accept design
feedback, and are self-motivated to see projects to completion with tight deadlines.
Graphic Designer – Full-Time
As a Silver Icing Graphic Designer, you will provide graphics support to the Graphics/Marketing Team.
This is an in-house full-time position.
- Produce creative designs layouts in a variety of mediums that convey a consistent brand message
for all channels: ecommerce, social media, print and packaging
- Design and create assets including email, banners, social media graphics, landing pages in line
with the Silver Icing brand
- Photo editing of our product images for the website
- Photoshop and Lightroom Wiz and all Adobe Creative Cloud programs in general
- Work with social media sites and applying applicable image formats for each platform
- Meet daily design deadlines
- Occasional product photography may be required
- Pitch in where help is needed
- Photoshop Wizard (Adobe programs in general)
- Experience creating online graphics with a solid understanding of how to design for the web
- Impeccable eye for detail
- Contemporary style with a focus on clean design
- Familiar with social media sites and an understanding of what type of images would be applicable for each platform
- An eye for photography – professional training not required
- PC based, and familiar and comfortable with Microsoft programs
- Creative conceptual thinker
- Strong understanding of typography and design
- Love for Fashion
- Love for design and making things look pretty
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced, changing and deadline-oriented environment
All applicants must send us a link to your portfolio or examples of projects you have worked on. If
you were part of a team working on a project, we need to see specific designs you created for that
project, along with a resume.
This is an outstanding opportunity to work with a rapidly expanding company that offers
opportunities for growth. Our office is open concept and located in the Campbell Heights area in
South Surrey. We are a fun, friendly group that works hard and places value on work-life balance. We
offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes product discounts.
- 8:30AM – 4:30PM
- Benefits available after 90 days
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Vacation & paid time off
- Casual dress
- Full-time, Permanent, In-House
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity and joining our team, please apply directly with
your cover letter and resume on our BambooHR account
To learn more, please check out our website at www.silvericing.com