Who We Are
Silver Icing is an online lifestyle brand dedicated to inspiring confidence through fashion. Silver
Icing is an exciting opportunity for individuals who want to make their mark, have an impact and
meaningfully contribute to a rapidly growing company and industry.
Who You Are
As a Silver Icing Warehouse Dock Associate, you work within our Warehouse
operations team. You are ready
to come in and help us move product from our warehouse dock to our Receiving, as well as assist with
creating pallets. If you have your forklift certification, that is a bonus, but not required. You are
comfortable with rolling up your sleeves and helping with physical tasks in the warehouse. You are a
motivated, energetic, organized, positive and open-minded team member, ready to lend a helping hand
where and when it is needed. You are aligned with our Core Values: Customer Driven, Community,
Innovation and Leadership. Our daily goal is to optimize efficiency, work as a unified team and provide
a safe and positive environment to ensure our commitments to our customers are met.
Most importantly, we are looking for people who have a positive attitude – leaders who want to take
initiative, team players that adapt quickly to change and individuals who have a strong desire to be a
part of a successful team. A detailed, task oriented and organized personality will excel in this
fast-paced environment. We are willing to train the right candidate for this entry level role.
- Receiving: You will work with team members and outside couriers and Canada Post agents to
receive items into the Warehouse Dock area in an organized way.
- Scheduling: You will collaborate with warehouse leadership team to schedule the movement of
products into and around the warehouse floor.
- Material Handling: Using your organizational skills and safe practices, you organize shipments
on standard sized cubed pallets as required before delivering to the Warehouse floor or
- Locating: Using our proprietary software, you will diligently and efficiently locate items in
the warehouse dock and pallet locations. You know where to go to find items, and have the
answers when asked. You ensure that product is easily found by our associates, and work
diligently with warehouse leadership to keep the shelves neat and tidy.
- Warehouse: You take pride in keeping the warehouse floor and dock area clean and safe for our
team members, and you ensure that recycling and garbage is disposed of properly, and warehouse
floor is kept clear of debris.
- You will ensure the safety and security of our bay doors and back door, and bring any concerns
to the attention of the Fulfillment Manager.
- Documentation: You review paperwork to make sure it matches actual product received, and relay
any discrepancies to the Receiving Manager.
- Communication: You are very comfortable with written and verbal communication with your team
members. You check in frequently with the warehouse leadership to keep a clear vision of daily
priorities and tasks to move a high volume of rotating product through our warehouse.
- Supplies: You will ensure that warehouse supplies are in stock, and request supply orders when
needed. You will keep warehouse supplies organized and provide to warehouse teams when
WEEKDAY SHIFT: 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM MONDAY TO FRIDAY
- Warehouse arrivals experience desirable
- MUST be fluent in verbal in written English
- MUST have your own transportation
- MUST be able to work incidental overtime as required for the role
- Forklift Certification a plus, but not required
- E-commerce picking and packing experience is a plus
- Ability to multi-task and deliver in a fast-paced environment
- Organized and methodical
- Good math skills
- Can stand for long periods of time, handle repetitive tasks and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Comfortable with computers, tablets and scanning guns
- Able to receive constructive feedback and redirection to adjust accordingly for success in your
- Team Player
- Hard working
- Flexible / Adaptable
- Physically Fit
- Extended health care
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Casual dress
- Vacation & paid time off
- Discounted/free food
- Company events & social hours
This is an outstanding opportunity to work with a rapidly expanding company that offers
opportunities for growth. Our office is open concept and located in the Campbell Heights area in
South Surrey. We are a fun, friendly group that works hard and places value on work-life
balance. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes product
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity and joining our team, please apply directly
on our BambooHR account
To learn more, please check out our website at www.silvericing.com