This one's for those who like things extra spicy. We started with lemon ginger green tea, then added spicy chilli for a high dose of heat in the finish. You'll also get delicious subtle notes of cardamon, ginger, and citrus, but make sure you like to walk on the wild side before you sip on this one.
• Spicy green tea with ginger and chilli
• 3.5oz - 100g
• Green tea provides smooth, sustained energy
• Ginger aids digestion and turmeric is a natural anti-inflammatory
• Packed with antioxidants
• Certified organic
• Makes 25-30 cups
1. Add 1 tbsp. of Zest For Life to your Firebelly Tea Strainer.
2. Pour warm water (75˚C/170˚F) over your leaves.
Note: Don’t pour boiling water over green tea, as it will come out bitter. Let the water cool a bit before pouring.
3. Steep for 2-3 minutes.
Note: To get the best taste, opt for a shorter steep. All the caffeine and flavour you need will come through in the first few minutes. A longer steep will leave you with a bitter cup.
4. Remove your strainer and enjoy the perfect cup.
Green Tea, Ginger, Turmeric, Cardamom, Chili, Lemon Verbena, Lemon Thyme
*While we make every effort to ensure the accuracy of this information on our website, the product box will have the most accurate ingredients list.