A summary of role responsibilities includes but are not limited to:
- Manage all physical space and organization within the warehouse.
- Load / unload trucks.
- Coordinate product movement and storage form receiving to picking to storage.
- Organize product locations to optimize picking.
- Work with the Receiving Manager to identify incoming products and allocate space within the warehouse.
- Organize pallets and long-term storage.
- Reconcile inventory and adjust as necessary.
- Use of dollies, pallet jacks and certified to operate a forklift.
- Other general warehouse duties.
Full-time: Monday to Friday 7:30AM-4:00PM
This is an outstanding opportunity to work with a rapidly expanding company that offers opportunities for
growth. We offer a generous discount, medical and dental benefits, and a competitive wage. If you are
interested in this exciting opportunity and joining our team,
please email us
a cover letter and
resume or apply directly on our Indeed account.
To learn more, please check out our website at www.silvericing.com.