Who You Are
You LOVE customer service. You are passionate about providing a positive experience and go above and beyond. You
have a confident, upbeat personality with a can-do attitude. And most importantly you epitomize the definition
of team player who is eager to learn and grow.
We are looking for a full-time Customer Experience Team Member to join our amazing Customer Service Team. The
customer experience is our number one priority. Our goal is to connect with our customers on a real-level,
providing speedy, personal and conversational support to ensure they have a successful experience overall.
This role is best suited for someone with strengths in written and verbal communication and time-management.
- Successfully resolve customer questions or concerns, and where appropriate provide training and support, in a timely manner
- Compose thoughtful, personalized responses to a variety of customer requests
- Identify trends in customer issues and provide insight to the rest of the team and supporting departments
- Process returns in an as received priority
- Perform quality inspection of returned items
- Assist with restocking inventory as returns are processed
- Support the creation of department procedures, policies and training documents
- Previous customer service experience in a similar role required
- Strong administrative skills
- Ability to multi-task and deliver in a fast-paced environment
- Takes initiative and is keen to help out where needed
- Computer skills - Excel, Word, Outlook and internet-based programs
- Interest in fashion an asset
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
We offer a generous discount, medical and dental benefits, and a competitive wage. If you are
interested in this exciting opportunity and joining our team,
please email us
a cover letter and
resume or apply directly on our Indeed account.
To learn more, please check out our website at www.silvericing.com.