Who We Are
Silver Icing is an online lifestyle brand dedicated to inspiring confidence through fashion. Silver
Icing is an exciting opportunity for individuals who want to make their mark, have an impact and
meaningfully contribute to a rapidly growing company and industry.
Who You Are
As a Silver Icing Warehouse Runner, you are ready to come in and help us move product from our
warehouse docks to our Receiving and Picking team, as well as assist with creating pallets. If you have
your forklift certification, that is a bonus, but not required. You enjoy physical jobs, and are ready
to roll up your sleeves to help with physical tasks in the warehouse. You are a motivated, energetic,
organized, positive and open-minded team member, ready to lend a helping hand where and when it is
needed. Our daily goal is to optimize efficiency, work as a unified team and provide a safe and positive
environment to ensure our commitments to our customers are met.
Most importantly, we are looking for people who have a positive attitude – leaders who want to take
initiative, team players that adapt quickly to change and individuals who have a strong desire to be a
part of a successful team. A detailed, task oriented and organized personality will excel in this
fast-paced environment. We are willing to train the right candidate for this entry level role.
- This is a physical role, and requires a lot of movement during your shift.
- You will work with team members to receive items into the Warehouse Dock area in an organized
- Use of pallet jack to move pallets around warehouse.
- Moving boxes of product.
- Using your organizational material handling skills and safe practices, you organize shipments on
standard sized cubed pallets as required before delivering to the Warehouse floor or Receiving
- You will move products between warehouse docks based on receiving schedule.
- You will help locate items in the warehouse, or move product back onto pallets after picking.
- You assist in keeping the warehouse shelves neat and tidy when needed.
- You will ensure the safety and security of our bay doors and back door, and bring any concerns
to the attention of the Dock & Inventory Coordinator.
- You review paperwork to make sure it matches actual product received, and relay any
discrepancies to the Dock & Inventory Coordinator or Receiving Manager.
- You check in frequently with the warehouse leadership to keep a clear vision of daily priorities
and tasks to move a high volume of rotating product through our warehouse.
- You do your part to keep the warehouse floor and dock area clean and safe for our team members,
by disposing of recycling and garbage, and keeping warehouse floor clear of debris.
- You will ensure that warehouse supplies are in stock, and request supply orders when needed. You
do your part to keep warehouse supplies organized.
- WEEKDAY SHIFT: 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM MONDAY TO FRIDAY
- EVENING SHIFT: 3:30 AM - 12:00 AM MONDAY TO FRIDAY
- WEEKEND SHIFTS: 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM SATURDAY & SUNDAY
- Warehouse experience preferred
- Can stand for long periods of time, handle repetitive tasks and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be fluent in verbal in written English
- Must have your own transportation
- Must be able to work incidental overtime as required for the role
- Forklift Certification a plus, but not required
- E-commerce picking and packing experience is a plus, training provided
- Ability to multi-task and deliver in a fast-paced environment
- Organized and methodical
- Able to receive constructive feedback and redirection to adjust accordingly for success in your
- Move and stack materials
- Keep production lines supplied with empty containers and packaging materials as needed
- Rotate floor stock
- General housekeeping duties in the warehouse or production area and duties as assigned
- Use warehouse management software
- Receive/process shipments
- Prefer physical jobs and movement
- Physically Fit
- Hard working
- Flexible / Adaptable
- Team Player
- Extended health care
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Casual dress
- Vacation & paid time off
- Company events & social hours
- Warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)
- 8-hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
We have multiple health and safety practices in place to ensure our staff is working in a safe
environment. We have a mandatory mask rule and require hand-washing and sanitizing protocols in
This is an outstanding opportunity to work with a rapidly expanding company that offers
opportunities for growth. Our office is open concept and located in the Campbell Heights area in
South Surrey. We are a fun, friendly group that works hard and places value on work-life
balance. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes product
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity and joining our team, please apply directly
on our BambooHR account
To learn more, please check out our website at www.silvericing.com