We love the way this tea wins everyone over. Just the right amount of sweetness, and rich, thick, chocolatey goodness – it feels like drinking a cup of hot cocoa, except that you still feel great after the last sip. If you've got a sweet tooth, you'll be surprised by how a cup of Dark Chocolate Shake can satisfy that craving.
• Caffeine-free herbal tea with real chocolate
• 3.5oz - 100g
• Cocoa is high in antioxidants and licorice root aids digestion
• Caffeine Free
• No sugar
• Certified organic
• Makes 25-30 cups
1. Add 1 tbsp. of Dark Chocolate Shake to your Firebelly Tea Strainer.
2. Pour slightly below boiling water (90˚C/195˚F) over your leaves.
3. Steep for 7-9 minutes.
Note: The longer you steep, the more chocolaty the cup gets.
4. Remove your strainer and enjoy the perfect cup.
1. Follow all of the HOT steps but use 1.5-2 tbsp. of Dark Chocolate Shake, and steep for 9-10 minutes or even slightly longer.
2. Pour steeped tea over ice.
Note: Refrigerating your iced tea before enjoying will increase the strength of flavor.
1. Follow all of the HOT steps but use 1.5-2 tbsp. of Dark Chocolate Shake.
2. Fill your Firebelly Teacup only ¾ of the way or slightly more.
3. Pour frothed milk over tea.
Note: Also exceptional as an iced latte – just follow the steps above, then pour over ice.
Cocoa Husk, Cocoa Bean, Cocoa Powder, Barley Malt, Rooibos, Sweet Blackberry Leaves, Liquorice Root
*While we make every effort to ensure the accuracy of this information on our website, the product box will have the most accurate ingredients list.