A summary of role responsibilities includes but are not limited to:
- Work with the Buying and Graphics teams to maintain existing products, add new products, remove
items, and manage inventory issues on websites.
- Manage and maintain product & campaign launch schedule and coordinate necessary assets and tasks
among the Buying team.
- Copywrite product descriptions and landing page details while ensure SEO best practices are being
adhered to through keyword/content research and measurement.
- Work collaboratively to enhance product pages with educational content, additional product specs,
user-generated content, etc.
- Ensure the websites are up-to-date and accurate with respect to graphics, promotions and products on
a day-to-day basis.
- Feature timely promotional products and landing pages that are aligned with product launches, brand
promotions and other online marketing campaigns.
- Improve product findability, increase conversion and streamline the shopping experience.
- Position products and promotions that are relevant to the customer and will drive revenue growth via
onsite browsing and search.
- Constantly work to ensure consistency and optimal customer experiences in both the desktop and
mobile shopping channels.
- Work with the Warehouse team to organize the collection of and return of all samples.
- Assist our in-house photographer with the preparation of featured pieces for photoshoots.
Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelor's degree
- 1+ years related working experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge and experience with online, retail, merchandising or product development processes
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite, particularly in Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask and work under deadline
- Familiarity with SEO best practice
This is an outstanding opportunity to work with a rapidly expanding company that offers opportunities for
growth. We offer a generous discount, medical and dental benefits, and a competitive wage. If you are
interested in this exciting opportunity and joining our team,
please email us
a cover letter and
resume or apply directly on our Indeed account
To learn more, please check out our website at www.silvericing.com.