Who You Are
You LOVE social media. You use social media as a tool to share a story, convey emotion and foster
connection. You are focused on identifying new and creative ways to present content that will inspire
and grow our followers. You engage meaningfully on each of our social media platforms, establishing a
positive and active presence within our online community. You don’t shy away from a challenge; in fact,
your competitive spirit fuels your desire to continually drive brand awareness and engagement. You pride
yourself on your ability to identify & capitalize on social media trends as they arise; and you aren’t
afraid to change course direction in order to "make it work".
You have an inviting and fun personality that truly shines within a collaborative team environment.
IMPORTANT: This is an in-house position out of our South Surrey Head Office location.
As the Digital Marketing & Social Media Coordinator you are responsible to design, build and maintain
our social media presence. You will develop a platform specific strategy promoting Silver Icing products
& services in a brand consistent manner.
You have an innate ability to convey emotion and establish a strong connection with an audience through
visual engagement in both still and video formats. Your goal is to effectively paint a picture through
both visual and written storytelling that aligns with our core and brand values.
From previous experience, you have developed an acute understanding of current social media platforms
(Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest) and how content is best distributed across each.
Relevant goals include improving follower engagement and brand loyalty within our specific social media
channels. Measuring content performance through engagement and post specific data & insights.
- Enjoys working within a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled multitasker who is comfortable with multichannel communication
- Create and schedule daily/seasonal content tailored to platform specific audiences
- Previous experience running social media campaigns through both paid promotional advertising and organic content
- Experience overseeing social media campaigns on a variety of platforms
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to learn and develop an intimate understanding of the Silver Icing community and customer base
- Collaborates with team members to develop storylines and script out strategies
- Contribute ideas to the development of Silver Icing Brand awareness and reputation
- Strong ability to rapidly change gears based on changing priorities and immediate need
- Can give a detailed report on social analytics
- Create and schedule posts for all social media platforms
- Highlight and analyze unique patterns relating to insights and engagement
- Support role to marketing & buying team members
- Minimum of 2 years social media/digital marketing experience
- Post Secondary education in Digital Marketing & Social Media an asset
- Strong knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest and YouTube and other social
- Strong writing & grammar skills
- A good communicator; able to articulate the vision and outline a plan of action
- Brainstorm ideas and identify innovative ways to help improve strategies
- Excellent Multi-tasker
- Problem Solver
- Strong sense of time management and sense of urgency
- Eager to learn and grow with our team
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Vacation & paid time off
- Casual dress
This is an outstanding opportunity to work with a rapidly expanding company that offers
opportunities for growth. Our office is open concept and located in the Campbell Heights area in
South Surrey. We are a fun, friendly group that works hard and places value on work-life
balance. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes product
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity and joining our team, please apply
your cover letter and resume on our BambooHR account
To learn more, please check out our website at www.silvericing.com