Estimated Ship DateMonday, October 5, 2020
"As the world fights to figure everything out, I’ll be holding doors for strangers, letting people cut in front of me in traffic, saying good morning, stopping to talk to someone who is lonely, giving children a thumbs-up, being patient with sales clerks, smiling at a passersby and buying a stranger a cup of coffee. Be kind to a stranger; give grace to people who may be having a bad day. Be forgiving with yourself and always remember that if you can’t find kindness, BE kindness." - Unknown.
• Round neckline
• Long sleeves
• Drop shoulder
• 2 pockets
• Fleecy soft lining
• Slight tunic style
• Ribbed cuffs, neckline and bottom hem
• Medium weight
• Sweatshirt reads "Human Kind be both"
• Fabric 53% cotton, 45% polyester, 2% elastane
• Measurements approx. (size S) 19.5" sleeve (from drop), 27.5" length
• Christina is wearing the size S