We can't go without mentioning that this crewneck is made of sustainably-sourced cotton, and we're here for it! This top is made to be easy to throw on, whether you're getting groceries or picking up the kids. It pairs nicely with a pair of jeans, leggings, or joggers! Yes, it's that easy!
• Collegiate-style sweater
• Soft lightweight material
• Relaxed fit with cuffed sleeves
• Ribbed cuffs, neckline, and waistline
• Made of cotton from sustainable farming
• Fabric 50% organic cotton, 50% polyester
• Measurements approx. (size S) 18.5" sleeve (from neckline), 22.5" length
• Kim is wearing the size S (Mint Dancing Queen & Grey Brooklyn)
• Kim is wearing the size XL in Grey Orlando)
• Allison is wearing the size XL
Comfort at its finest!!!!!!!!!! I can't get over how cozy yet lightweight this is. I am wearing the size XL in the "Orlando" sweatshirt and the size S in the "Brooklyn" sweatshirt. I love both fits, the size small just being the more true size fit. It still offers room and it is so comfy! I can see myself throwing this on with leggings, jeans or with pj's at home. The inside is a lightweight fleecy lining with a classic cotton outer feel. The sleeves are nice and comfortable in my true size small and aren't tight anywhere. If you prefer an oversized fit, feel free to size up or feel free to stick with your true size for a more true-to-size fit!
Oh my goodness, these are so PERFECT!! I love love love a graphic sweater. They are perfect for leggings and lounging, running errands, or layering with a cute coat or shacket! The possibilities are endless! I am wearing an XL and I find it to be true to size! But I might size up for a comfy and cozy look!