The Southwest Crops were a collaboration designed in-house by two of our team members; Alessa Garcia and Tonia Lenk. Tonia, a member of the Tsimshian Nation and graphic artist, was elated when asked to assist on this design. The motif is a blend of rich patterns and is a nod to our Southwest friends. This is not a traditional or direct representation of Southwest art, but instead an original design inspired by Southwest Aztec artwork.
Here is our legging story:
First, it began with a desire to create an ULTIMATE legging. We sourced a fabric that has 8-WAY STRETCH, the best stretch of any legging on the market today. They don't fade, stretch out or shrink yet still have wicking ability to keep you dry. The best part? They ALWAYS stay opaque and will never go sheer.
What does this mean for you? Leggings that SUPPORT you, COVER you, STRETCH with you and NEVER leave you exposed. So there you have it. We've poured our heart and soul into these leggings so that we can call them SILVER ICING EXCLUSIVES. You literally cannot get them anywhere else.
• Cropped legging
• Designed in-house by Art Director, Alessa Garcia with help from Northern Tribe member, Tonia Lenk
• Original design by Tonia & Alessa, inspired by rich Southwest motif
• Printed pattern
• Very stretchy
• Made in the USA
• Fabric 82% polyester, 18% elastane
• Measurements approx. (size S) 11" rise, 19" inseam (unstretched)
• Kim is wearing the size S
• Allison & Tonia are wearing the size XL