Yerba mate is the drink of choice for high-performers from professional athletes to presidents for good reason. Mate is known for providing mental clarity, boosted energy levels, and reduced stress. No Ordinary Joe mate tea tastes like a rich chocolate coffee by combining organic roasted mate with chicory root, dandelion root, and cocoa shells.
• Yerba Mate tea
• 3.5oz - 100g
• Energy Without Jitters
• All Natural
• Sustainable Packaging
• USDA Certified Organic
• 25-30 cups
1. Add 1 tbsp. of No Ordinary Joe to your Firebelly Tea Strainer.
2. Pour slightly below boiling water (90˚C/195˚F) over your leaves.
3. Steep for 6-9 minutes.
Note: A longer steep time gives you a full-bodied chocolate, coffee flavour.
4. Remove your strainer and enjoy the perfect cup.
1. Follow all of the HOT steps but use 2 tbsp. of No Ordinary Joe.
2. Fill your Firebelly Teacup ¾ of the way.
3. Pour frothed milk over tea.
Dandelion Root, Cocoa Shell, Roasted Chicory Root, Liquorice Root, Roasted Mate
*While we make every effort to ensure the accuracy of this information on our website, the product box will have the most accurate ingredients list.
We’ve got some tea-riffic news! Next week we’re launching Firebelly Tea; a Canadian brand co-founded by David Segal, one of the original co-founde...View Spotlight